Reach more prospects. Guide the journey. Track your progress. Convert more clients. Affordable. Easy to use. Powerful. Backed by 20 years of new business experience. All configured for the way your Ad Agency does business development. Get more details
According to the AAAAs, about 60% of agency members use some form of marketing automation, so you may already be using it. If so, skip down to 6.
For those who aren't, it's time already. Wouldn't you like to have your agency's new business plan supercharged and ready to fire on Jan 1? How about Nov 1? How about increasing your new business productivity by 10x right now? You can with my Ad Agency Prospecting Platform, the best marketing automation for business development. Maybe it's time to rethink your agency's new business approach.
The best investment you can make right now is marketing automation from any reputable company. My Ad Agency Prospecting Platform is built on SharpSpring. No, it's not expensive. Much less than other platforms, better features, and easier to use. With it, you can expand and extend your reach while automating the tasks that keep you from researching, networking, and closing the opportunities that need your full attention. Best of all, I'll set you up, integrate it into your new business process, and train your team the way they want to use it, so there is a minimal learning curve to get it up and running. And, if you decide you want to sell SharpSpring to your clients, you can easily upgrade to a Partner plan.
I know what you are thinking. I hear it all the time. Here are the FAQs.
- We've tried it before, and it didn't work, took more time and effort than working without it so, in the end, nobody wanted to use it. That's because it wasn't set up to work as your agency works, and your users weren't trained to use it the way they do new business. I've been using it for six years on behalf of my agency clients. I've trained and coached many agency users. I know how to make it work so your users will love it.
- We were all in, but when something went wrong, or we struggled to figure out a feature, we couldn't get timely support and it wasn't relevant to what we do. I provide 24/7 support. I've made all the mistakes and fixed them. I know how the platform should work for what you do. If I can't solve your problem, I have priority access to technical support to get it solved quickly.
- Prospects hate spam, impersonal bulk emails, unsolicited sales pitches, irrelevant outreach. We all do, which is why I use the platform together with personalized, non-robotic, content to introduce, inform, and educate prospects in a value-oriented way and stay top of mind between agency needs and resource decisions. The difference between spam and outreach is your strategy and creativity. You have to distinguish between the benefits of the platform and the benefits of the content you create. Besides, in this new environment, your outreach choices are limited.
- We don't want to focus everything on one channel. You are right. All available channels should be used. The platform is but one tool in your toolbox. That's why I recommend a multichannel approach using Sales Navigator, or at least LinkedIn Pro, PR, podcasts, blogging, posting and sharing, guest posting, commenting, liking, videos, thought leadership, and others. An overarching yet realistic strategy is ideal for your new business plan, one that considers your people, time, and resources, something I help put together at the start.
- We don't have time to create content, research prospect lists, or figure out what to say to get a prospect's attention. The value I bring is knowing what's possible and realistic for your agency and prioritizing the top-performing activities to make the most of your resources. That's why I use Winmo for prospect list development, sales intelligence, and prospect personality analysis so I can craft more relevant messages in the right tone. Winmo allows me to minimize the time-consuming work of finding prospects and searching for sales insights so I can focus and prioritize my time on the best opportunities.
- We already use a marketing automation platform. May I compare it with mine? No harm in being aware of the differences. In fact, I'll bet you'll find you are paying too much for too little.
- We don't have people to execute marketing automation. I can do it all for you, but that's a different discussion I'm happy to have.
If you've got other reasons why the platform isn't a worthwhile investment, I'd love to hear it. It's no surprise marketing automation is used by over 70% of marketers and growing. Agencies who aren't should reconsider the benefits and how to harness technology to increase productivity and scale in new client acquisition, especially now when time and resources are so tight yet the urgency to grow is so critical.
Let's get your ad agency new business automated so you can spend more time closing prospects who are further down the funnel. Email me with your availability, and I'll show you what my high-performance business development platform does.
Good luck and stay resolute!
I've got a lot of advice on how to make your business development efforts work better in the new marketplace and enjoy sharing what I know. If you like this post, sign up for my new business newsletter. Find me on LinkedIn for daily tips, tricks, and insights. And, please feel free to reach out at any time. #LetsGrow!