As 2014 winds down, Adweek asked advertising and media leaders about what's been top of mind for them this year. Across marketing disciplines, there are nuances among their concerns but what they all share is the urgency to adapt to changes in technology, consumers and the larger world.
• Rei Inamoto, worldwide chief creative officer, AKQA
• Susan Gianinno, North American chairman, Publicis
• Daryl Simm, global CEO, Omnicom Media Group
• Carter Murray, global CEO, FCB
• Lou Aversano, New York CEO, Ogilvy & Mather